Dronifi is a software platform for the drone marketplace, providing a complete ecosystem for acquiring aerial data, analyzing and presenting this data for many business verticals. We offer a comprehensive software platform designed for drone service providers and their customers.
- Integrated sales, marketing and operational tools
- End-to-End solution for multiple industry segments including Single Family and Commercial Real Estate
- Image analysis tools to make imagery actionable
- Founded in 2012 by Jon Tull, software executive with previous successful SaaS exit
- Seasoned technology team with leaders from previous SaaS company
- Founder-funded with $6.2M invested
Products & Market Success
- Commercial products in the marketplace today
- Several business verticals served, reducing investor risk
- National contracts in hand for 2017 sales
- Computer vision tools make aerial data actionable and defendable in the
- Statistical engine, machine learning
- Software ecosystem has IoT (Internet of Things) capabilities & integration infrastructure
- Leading technology using Microsoft Azure backbone
Dronifi sells products to two core audiences; flight service providers, drone pilots that fly for a fee, and enterprise customers.
Dronifi consists of a series of specialized software platforms designed especially for each vertical. Our enterprise grade software is ideal for any and all industrial applications including: agriculture, golf, commercial real estate, single-family real estate, construction, inspection, infrastructure, solar, law enforcement, oil & gas, and mining. Our vertical solutions combined with our Drone Service Provider (DSP) solutions enable us to have a long runway of opportunity and address large market segments.
Dronifi is a multi-tiered platform with multiple target markets and paths to market. Dronifi has applications for several user types in many market segments. This enables us to pursue several paths to market and reach a wider audience base. Our paths to market include 3 key strategies: software licensing, strategic partnerships, and direct sales.
Ensuring Investor Success
- Seasoned leadership and development team with successful software exit
- Entirely founder funded, approximately $6M
- Long term strategic value with computer vision and machine learning
- Product sales are rapidly accelerating
- NOW is the time for this product; the market is ready
“Dronifi has integrated tools for sales and marketing, custom reports, and offers service providers the ability to create customizable portals so commercial drone pilots can more easily attract business from a variety of vertical markets. This has the potential of creating loyal subscribers and frees pilots to concentrate on what they do best–flying and taking images.” – Colin Snow, Founder Skylogic